środa, 9 kwietnia 2008

00:00

I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights

Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning

I can't stand myself
I'm being held up by invisible men
Still life on a shelf when
I got my mind on something else

Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning

Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold

I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights

Sunny daysWhere have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning

Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold
Why does it always rain on me?
Why does it always rain...

"Rain" Travis

8 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

tez nie moge spac:/

Anonimowy pisze...

a ta piosenka jest w pyte ;D

kimas pisze...

A "w pyte" to dobrze czy źle??

Anonimowy pisze...

hehe tak myslałam,że nie bedziesz wiedział o co chodzi, mój znajomy tak mówi;P dobrze oczywiście ;D

Anonimowy pisze...

w sumie tez sobie zadaje to samo pytanie co w refrenie...

Anonimowy pisze...

ale kurde trzeba być silnym choćby sie paliło i waliło wszystko:D

kimas pisze...

trzeba.

...


??

Anonimowy pisze...

aaa tak sobie spuentowałam słowa tej piosenki, w sumie bardzo smutnej piosenki.Po prostu...